Reveal a Radiant and Glowing New You!
You may be amazed at just how much even a little skin damage can undermine your youthful, vigorous appearance! A few wrinkles around the eyes, rough, dry skin that has lost its glow, sun spots and age spots that increasingly freckle your nose and cheeks: all of these minor annoyances can accumulate over the years until you no longer recognize the tired, worn-out person looking back at you from the mirror.
Luckily, you may also be amazed at just how little it takes to minimize the appearance of damaged skin to reveal a radiant and glowing new you! Minimally-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments are ideal for patients who are seeking to target skin that has been damaged by environmental exposure and the natural aging process and who want to improve the tone, texture, and appearance of their skin. For many patients, customized facial rejuvenation treatments can help reduce the appearance of:
- Sun damage
- Acne or injury-related scars
- Wrinkles and fine lines, especially around the eyes, brow, and/or mouth
- Blemished, acne prone skin
- Rough or scaly patches on the skin
- Age spots, liver spots, and other pigmentation problems
- Hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, and other skin discolorations
- Warts and other bumps and imperfections
Dr. Stephen M. Becker, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Alcoa, Tennessee, specializes in developing customized facial rejuvenation treatments designed to revitalize your appearance and restore your youthful, healthy glow. Every one of our fully-customized treatment packages is designed just for you, involving one or more treatment modalities, and will be coupled with personalized recommendations for skin care products designed to maximize and extend your results. These powerful, highly-effective, minimally-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments can gently, yet precisely, strip away years of damage and spark the growth of new, healthy, glowing skin!
Minimally-Invasive Skin Resurfacing Options with Dr. Stephen M. Becker
Dr. Becker is pleased to offer a variety of treatment modalities for patients interested in powerful, highly-effective, and minimally-invasive skin rejuvenation. We will work with you to help you create a customized treatment plan based on your skin type, the appearance of mild, moderate, or severe skin damage, and your specific aesthetic goals. The combination of treatment modalities, the strength of each modality, and the number of suggested treatments will be fully customized to ensure that you achieve the naturally-beautiful results you want!
Your customized treatment plan may include one or more of the following minimally-invasive treatment modalities. In addition, we may recommend including an injectable treatment such as a dermal filler or Botox® in your treatment plan.
- Laser resurfacing: Laser skin resurfacing works on two levels to restore your skin’s youthful, healthy glow. First, powerful beams of light precisely remove dead and damaged skin cells from the outer layers of skin. Next, as the skin absorbs the light as heat, the underlying layers of skin heat up, increasing collagen production and stimulating the body’s natural healing potential. Laser skin resurfacing is usually performed with topical anesthesia, and paired with a complete post-treatment/after-care kit to ensure complete healing. This procedure can requires anywhere from 1 to 7 days downtime, depending on the level of treatment and degree of correction.
- Microneedling: Sometimes called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), microneedling is a minimally-invasive anti-aging therapy that works by boosting collagen production to facilitate natural skin renewal. Using a very fine needle to create a pattern of microscopic “wounds” in the outer layers of skin, microneedling stimulates the production of new collagen and skin cell regeneration. Microneedling does not generally require any anesthesia or downtime, but most patients will require a series of 3-5 treatments spaced about 4 weeks apart for optimal results.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels exfoliate dead and damaged skin cells with the use of carefully-calibrated chemical solutions applied to the surface of the skin in order to reveal the healthy, smooth, and radiant skin underneath. Chemical peels are available in a variety of customizable strengths, depending on the level of damage: the lightest-strength peels gently exfoliate the skin by removing only the outermost layers of skin, while stronger peels work at a deeper level within the skin for more dramatic results. Stronger peels usually require the use of an oral sedative and/or a local anesthetic, and require from 3 -7 days of healing time as the new, healthy skin regrows.
Contact Dr. Stephen M. Becker
Dr. Stephen M. Becker and his team of professionals conduct a wide range of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures with the highest degree of attention to individualized treatment plans and superior patient care. Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon Dr. Stephen M. Becker is a well trained and experienced surgeon with exemplary skills in the delicate art of aesthetic surgery. Whether you’re seeking to repair cosmetic damage from injury, turn back the clock on aging or just be the best version of “you”, a detailed consultation with Dr. Stephen M. Becker in our Alcoa, Tennessee office will guide you towards treatment options that will help you attain your desired aesthetic effects with the least amount of discomfort or downtime.